Please try the below steps to troubleshoot the issue:
1. Try to delete cache and cookies of your web browser. Below links tell you! how-to.
- Google Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (http://kb.wisc.edu/page.php?id=15141
- Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-clear-firefox-cache
2. Try to access the game in another browser
3. Update your Adobe
flash-player, you can get the latest version here:http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
(It is not necessary to install the Free McAfee antivirus for this installation to work!)
It is not advisable to do automatic updates by simply clicking on the button right on the site,
because if the problem is in the player (flash plugin), then after the upgrade, it probably will not go anywhere.
So the upgrade should be done in this sequence:
1. Download the installation file from the official website (choose the version for your type of browser).
2. Remove the old version (via the Start menu: add / remove programs)
3. Close all browsers.
4. Install the new version.